Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hello again

Just a quick note about this week. Kelly has been working very hard this week growing the afterschool programs that he runs. It all seems very exciting. My little illness that started last Saturday was delcared bronchitis on Friday. Thank goodness for antibiotics and inhalers. The kids had little coughs but are all fine now.

Haley has introduced Wii tennis to me, and asks me to play with her often. (Having Wii Sports has been handy this week when I've been so sick.) Haley loved Valentines Day, and is already excited about Easter. I had bought some Easter supplies, and I had to hide them, because waiting for Easter made no sense. We should make Easter eggs now.

Blake is continuing to make me so proud of him. He is working so hard at all his classes. I'm looking forward to going to his school concerts.

Jared loved going a water garden nursery for his den meeting. He loved watching the big goldfish (koi, I think) swim in the big tank the nursery had. Kelly and Jared have been working on his Basketball Belt Loop, and making Jared's car for the pinewood derby for cub scouting. Jared is ready for Easter too. He asked Daddy for some hard-boiled eggs for breakfast this morning.

With lots of love and best wishes, Teresa

No comments: