Well Blake -- at least if I get to award the Tony's. Blake was in a production of "Mousetrap" yesterday afternoon and stole the show with his totally believable rage aimed at a character who was giving too much attention to his "wife."
He was very good through the whole play with the one OUTSTANDING moment. I am always surprised by his acting abilities (I guess I should be used to it).
I was able to catch some video moments with the limited capabilities of my camera -- I did not get his ragistic (to coin a phrase) outburst but I think it's nice to see some of it -- even if they are just random moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, Blake. This was really fun to watch. Not quite like being there, but better than nothing at all.
Proud to know you, Blake!
You know who.....
Post a Comment