I also "enjoyed" my day of washing dishes, taking Haley to the dentist, Jared to the library, and cooking a semi-homemade Greek dinner that Kelly and I really enjoyed, Jared ate a little, Blake went for the leftover hamburger, and Haley ate a breakfast sausage on a stick. I did get a long walk in the morning for myself. I think that helped me keep my sanity through it all.
Blake baby-sat the kids while Kelly and I went on our date. I think he enjoys having complete control of the TV while we are gone (yes, all safety pre-cautions about TV viewing is taking care of.)
So sorry for not keeping this up. It has been extremely busy around here. Kelly has finished another summer program for the kids he works with. This summer he had technology programs in San Jose, East Palo Alto, Livermore, and Antioch. The San Jose city council mentioned that they wanted to give Kelly an award for all his work with their city kids. It hasn't happened yet. Haley has started Kindergarden, Jared - 4th grade, and Blake is a HS senior this year! Blake is working on his merit badges that he needs to finish for his Eagle rank. Jared has earned his Wolf rank this summer, and will be starting in the Bear Den in October. Oh, yes, did I mention I am moving up in the world? I am becoming a Bear Den Leader!
No comments:
Post a Comment