Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nature Walk

Jared, Haley & I went on our nature walk today.  Last night we had made it to a half mile and then had to turn back because of time.  Today, Jared wanted to walk a whole mile before turning around.  We started puttering out about 3 quarters of a miles.  Then Haley wanted me to pick her up.  I did for a little bit, but then decided giving her a piggy back ride would be easier.  Then we started looking for sitting benches to rest on.  It was about the mid 80's and we were getting hot.  We saw woodpeckers, squirrels, I even saw some deer.  I think it was a good outing.  Time to put on my thinking cap for some kind of outing tomorrow after school.  We did 1 mile out, and 1 mile back for a total of two miles.  That's really good for us!

No comments: