Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cookie Dough Fundraiser Almost Done

So Wednesday morning was spent recovering from Haley's all night stomach flu session.  I think she finally fell asleep around 4 or 5 a.m.  I had to rearrange my day a little since Haley was sick.  We finally got dressed and went to pick up Jared & Blake from school.  The cookie dough order for Blake's HS Music Band Fundraiser arrived at his school around  1 p.m.  So I took all the kids home and went back to get Blake's order.  Drove it home for Blake to start separating his orders.  Went to get gas at Costco ($2.35 - yea!), and came home and help speed up the order separations, and packed the kids in the car, and we were off about 4 p.m.  Delivered a bunch of orders before dropping Blake off at Band practice at 6 p.m.  Got some fast food, and went home to get Dad to join our cause  (after working all day after surviving our Haley adventures last night).  We finally finished delivering all, but 1 local order by 8 p.m.  I left to pick up Blake from his HS band practice. Then Dad put on his "Super Dad" action hero suit, and drove Grandma E. and Uncle G. & Aunt T. to Grandma's house which is about 30 minutes away from our home.  Then we all collapsed!

No comments: