Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow! It's been almost a month since my last post!

I can't even remember all the craziness of this month.  My head has been spinning trying to keep up with it all.  I think all I can give you is a list of our events for the past month.

October 4&5 was General Conference.  Very inspirational.  But because I didn't take notes I don't remember a thing.  When I write when I listen more sticks in my head. Here's the link if you would like to see some of it:  http://www.lds.org/conference/languages/0,6353,310-1,00.html

October 5th: Blake attended his Stake Youth Council.

October 6th: I had to verify and reverify to make sure Jared got his money turned in for Picture Retake Day.  I walked/ran (a tiny bit) 5 miles with my Half marathon training group.  At 2:30 p.m. I was taken to task by Jared's doctor for not liking the side affect of Jared's new medicine Risperidone.  Yes, it has helped him not get so emotional stuck on whatever is bothering him, but it has increased his appetite dramatically.  And with the start of school, it has become increasingly difficult to get the amount of exercise Jared needs.  So, Jared has out grown the pants that I bought him just before the start of school.

October 7th: Haley went to the Dentist to get a cavity filled.  I had bought those singing toothbrushes.  I was disappointed because they don't vibrate like the other electric toothbrushes, but the kids loved them so much that I let them use them.  Now I have gone back to using the electric brushes that vibrate.  Blake's Stake Youth Missionary P-day activity was moved to today because of the church's impromptu satellite broadcast about supporting  Proposition 8 http://www.protectmarriage.com/

I have to go.  I will try to catch up more soon.  
Teresa

No comments: